Answered By: Anne-Marie Shiels
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2018     Views: 58

Please note you will have to be registered with Disability and Dyslexia Support prior to contacting the library  to request a book or journal in an accessible format.

Requests for items from your reading list should be sent to the Reading Lists Team. Please include a copy of your reading list and make sure you specify your need for accessible formats (and what your preferred format would be).

We will check to see whether there is a commercially available version that you are able to access. If there is, the Library will purchase it on your behalf. If there is not, we may be able to obtain a copy directly from the publisher.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.