Answered By: Kate Erskine
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2018     Views: 125

If your have lost your passport or visa, you will need to speak to a Welfare, Immigration and Funding Adviser.    Come to Student Central, Ground Floor, City Campus Library.  We operate on a drop-in basis between 10:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday, (1.00pm to 4.00pm on Wednesday).

If you would like to see an adviser at Coach Lane Campus you can do so at the Coach Lane Campus Library on  Fridays via appointment only, usually between 10.00am and 4.00pm. Please ring 0191 227 4127 to book an appointment or call into the Library itself during opening hours if you wish to book in person.

If you are unable to do any of the above please see the International Students Abroad with Lost Passports leaflet.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.