Answered By: Sonia Cleghorn
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2018     Views: 117

If you are on placement for 6 weeks or more then you are eligible to use the Part-Time and Distance Learning Service. Using this service allows you to request books to be sent to your home address. Details about this service are available on the University Library website.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.