Answered By: Kate Erskine
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2018     Views: 364

At City Campus, Student Support and Wellbeing is located within Student Central (University Library).

At Coach Lane Campus, Student Support and Wellbeing is located within the Student Central (University Library).

At London Campus, please visit the Ask4Help desk on the ground floor.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.