Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2017     Views: 14975

You can contact the Congregations Office using the details below should you have any questions concerning your graduation ceremony. Detailed information concerning tickets, gowns, photography and more can be found via the Academic Congregations webpage.

Academic Registry
Ellison Terrace
Northumbria University
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Tel: 0191 227 4063

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.