Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018     Views: 2700

Ask4Help can be contacted in person at Student Central at either City Campus or Coach Lane Campus or within the Law Practice Library on the First Floor of Newcastle Business School.

Current students can also contact us via the following methods:

If you are a graduate or an external party please contact us via:

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.