Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017     Views: 330

You can arrange an offer of support from the Counselling and Mental Health Support Team by registering online.  Please visit the Counselling and metal health support webpage for more information.

If you have a question about the service, you can also contact them on 0191 227 4576 and or visit them in person in Student Central (University Library) at City Campus between 2pm and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.