Answered By: Jill Bennett Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 Views: 197
Information Co-ordinators offer practical advice and help to save you time by accessing the careers information you need quickly.
There are two drop-in sessions available:
Monday to Friday, 1-3pm, during teaching weeks, Student Central, City Campus Library. No appointment needed. Find us in the beach hut.
Tuesday & Thursday 1-3pm, during teaching weeks, City Campus East ground floor. No appointment needed. Find us in the beach hut.
Typical questions you can ask us about include:
• Where can I find part-time job vacancies?
• How do I find a job on campus?
• I’m not sure how to sign up to JobsOnline, can you help?
• Where are the best places to look for job vacancies for the career I’m interested in?
• How do I log on to the Careers eLP?
• How do I set out my CV?
• How do I create a LinkedIn profile?
• How can I find an employer for my placement?
• How can I find out about working or studying abroad?
• Where can I get practice at psychometric tests?