Answered By: Jill Bennett
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2018     Views: 140


Please click here for the top 4 IT-related things you should do before you leave.


Although you can still access the Careers and Employment Service as a graduate, before you go you may wish to speak to a Careers Adviser for advice and guidance on your career options, further study, jobs, application and interview tips and more. For more information please click here


For those of you considering postgraduate study at Northumbria University you may wish to speak to a Welfare, Immigration and Funding Adviser in Student Support and Wellbeing for advice and information on postgraduate funding. For further details please click here

University Library

Return any Library books still outstanding on your account and pay off any Library fines you have/may have incurred. You can pay online by clicking here

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.