Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Sep 05, 2016     Views: 407

It may be possible to defer your graduation/congregation ceremony. You should complete the attached form below and return it via email to the address indicated. For further information on deferring your graduation, please see the Academic Congregations webpage.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.