Answered By: Marketa Vagnerova
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016     Views: 43

If you are looking for private rental accommodation, we recommend in the first instance that you Student's Union's own independent lettings agency NU:Lets. NU Lets are the only official and approved Northumbria lettings agency on campus and can be found on the ground floor of the Student's Union building. For further information on NU:Lets, please click here.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.