Answered By: Marketa Vagnerova
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2016     Views: 486

Unfortunately the deposit is non-refundable. University Tenancy Agreements and agreements for partner landlord residences are for a full academic year or as contracted. Once you have accepted a University room you are required to stay in residence for the full period of your contract.

The Accommodation Office operates a Successor Service for residents wishing to leave their accommodation. Where you obtain another suitable Northumbria University student who is not already living in University accommodation (a 'successor') to take over your room you will receive permission to leave. You must pay for and will be liable for all rent until you leave the accommodation plus a £50 administration fee. Course leavers can use this service prior to their departure from residence. ord residences are for a full academic year or as contracted.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.