Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2018     Views: 2049

The Student Progress Team are responsible for a range of faculty-related transactions such as monitoring attendance, personal extenuating circumstances and assignment extensions. Please examine the Knowledge Base articles within My Course as you may be able find an answer to your query. If you cannot please raise an enquiry on your Student Portal and if appropriate your enquiry will be forwarded onto the Student Progress Team.

For any enquiries you have in-person you should contact Ask4Help based at Student Central (University Library, Ground Floor), City Campus East (Newcastle Business School, Ground Floor) and Coach Lane Campus (Coach Lane Library, Ground Floor).

You can also contact us via telephone on 0191 227 4646, if we are unable to assist you we will refer your enquiry to the appropriate team.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.