Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2018     Views: 7167

Please access the Student Portal via the Northumbria University homepage and click on the My Info link on the left hand side of the page. Following this select Menu then the Letter Requests link. You will then be presented with a list of letters you can request or generate, including a council tax exemption letter which will be generated immediately by clicking on Request Letter.

If your address(es) are incorrect you will need to amend this yourself (by clicking on My Details rather than Letter Requests) before generating another letter.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.