Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2018     Views: 399

If you are applying for a Young Persons Railcard, you need to have your application, along with your passport photograph(s), countersigned by the team at Student Central at City Campus West (University Library, Ground Floor), City Campus East (Newcastle Business School, Ground Floor) and Coach Lane Campus (Coach Lane Library, Ground Floor), who will also provide the stamp.

Make sure that whoever signs your application also signs your photograph as 2 different signatures may not be accepted.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.