Answered By: Marketa Vagnerova
Last Updated: Feb 05, 2018     Views: 137

The Course and Accommodation Enquiry Centre only deals with University-owned accommodation queries. For guidance on issues with private accommodation, we would advise contacting Student Support and Wellbeing.

At City Campus, Student Support and Wellbeing is located in the Library.

At Coach Lane Campus, Student Support and Wellbeing is located within the Library.

At London Campus, please visit the Ask4Help desk on the ground floor.

Telephone number - 0191 227 4127

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.