Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2015     Views: 83

Your print credit should roll over from one year of study to the next, if it does not please contact the IT Helpline on 0191 227 4242 or at Please remember to only add what you need as your print credit cannot be refunded.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.