Answered By: Ay Okpokam
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2018     Views: 72

The University holds a licence with the Educational Recording Agency (ERA). This licence allows members of staff to record broadcasts from a number of providers and to then show these broadcasts during lectures on University premises. Recordings can be uploaded to the eLP provided that they are only accessed by registered students who are UK-based. At the time of writing, supplying recordings in either hard copy or by electronic means to distance learning students outside the UK is not permitted under the licence.

The University subscribes to Box of Broadcasts (BoB) National, a shared online off-air TV and radio service for UK higher and further education institutions. This resource is accessible via copyright webpages

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.