Answered By: Colin Kinson Last Updated: Aug 06, 2018 Views: 3637
Please access the Student Portal via the Northumbria University homepage and click on the My Info link on the left hand side of the page. Following this select Menu then the Letter Requests link. You will then be presented with a list of letters you can request or print.
Scroll down to bank letter and click Request Letter and select the bank you want. You may have to wait up to 24 hours before you receive your bank letter, which you can collect from an Ask4Help point in Student Central. Please remember to bring with you your Northumbria University smartcard as identification.
- Can't find the My Records link on My Northumbria.
- Hi Jack, thank you for your comment. I've amended this FAQ to include the location of the MyRecords link. This can be found in the My Info section of your MyNorthumbria page below your photograph. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Where is the option to print the letter?
- You cannot print the bank letters yourself, you must collect the bank letter requested from an Ask4Help point within the University Library. Letters can take up to 24 hours to process. Please remember to bring with you your Northumbria University smartcard as appropriate identification.
- Hi, I am about to start the last part of my course (the dissertation) back home in the midlands...I do not have a my records link in the 'my info' tab or under the photo, and how shall I get my letter to take to my local bank in Birmingham if I cant print it?
- Hello thank you for your comment, having spoken to IT Services they have advised that you must enrol before you are able to access the My Records link once you have done so it should be available to you. If you have already enrolled and it is still not available please contact your faculty office as there may be an issue with your course records.
- Hello, I've followed the instructions above, but I don't see a "bank letter" option.
What should I do?
- Hello thank you for your comment, have you completed your enrolment? If you are not yet enrolled on a course at Northumbria you may not have the option to request a bank letter. If you have enrolled and are unable to follow the steps above please contact IT Services on 0191 227 4242 or at email@example.com