Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2018     Views: 684

For advice and guidance regarding financial issues you will need to speak to a Welfare, Immigration and Funding Adviser. We operate on a drop-in basis at City Campus and via appointment at Coach Lane Campus.

If you are unable to meet us in person and you are a current student at Northumbria, you should contact us via your Student Portal, more information can be found in the Money and Finance section.

If you are not currently enrolled at Northumbria, you should email 

Home students may also be eligible to apply for the Access To Learning Fund.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.