Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019     Views: 640

If you have been on a placement as part of a Health-related course at Northumbria University, you get a copy of your occupational health record by contacting our Occupational Health provider directly,  either by calling 0845 0775512 or 01530 239 190 or emailing

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.