Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2018     Views: 1554

Student Central is the place where you can access information, guidance and support from a range of student support advisers, including Student Support and Wellbeing, Faculty, Careers, Finance, Accommodation, Library and Course Enquiries.

There are three locations: City Campus West (University Library, Ground Floor), City Campus East (Newcastle Business School, Ground Floor) and Coach Lane Campus (Coach Lane Library, Ground Floor).

Many of the services operate drop-ins, so you can access support and guidance quickly, but for others you may need an appointment.  please contact Ask4Help for more information; they will be able to tell you when and where you can meet with an adviser who can help you, or will make an appointment for you to meet with a professional or specialist support adviser if required.

Ask4Help can also be contacted on 0191 227 4646 or by raising an enquiry on your Student Portal click on the Ask4Help button in the top right hand corner.

The Student Central Commons is an area where student-focussed events and activities can be held.  If you are interested in using the space please go to: or contact the Library's Customer Experience team at:

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.