Answered By: Colin Kinson
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2018     Views: 119

If you are at either City Campus Library, Coach Lane Campus Library or the Law Practice Library, and you find a problem with a University PC/Laptop/Apple Mac, please report this to a member of the Ask4Help Team.

It would be useful if you could let us know the Asset Number of the computer (which starts with the letter "C" and is found on the rear of the monitor), the floor you are on and the location. If you are using a laptop, feel free to bring it with you to the Ask4Help desk as this will make it easier for us to report the fault.

If you are not in the University Library please report the fault to a faculty technician or directly to the IT Helpline on 0191 227 4242 or

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.