Answered By: Library Skills Development
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2017     Views: 87

If you are based at Northumbria University's City Campus, you can use the Research Commons on the first floor of City Campus Library.

If you are based at Coach Lane Campus, there is a Researcher study room on the second floor of Coach Lane Library.

Staff and PhD students can access both areas via Smartcard.

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.
I agree to the processing of the information which I submit, to deal with my request and in line with Northumbria University privacy policies. Learn more about how we process your personal data.